Below is below is a Template that [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] will help you design the layout for the "house" of your dreams. This template was created by me after I became unhappy by my home's layout and how messy it was. Because I didn't pay attention to placement when I was creating my POH it was like trying to figure out your way through the maze. I ended up deleting all my rooms and then creating this template to help me recreate it. I have now all my rooms exactly where I would like them to be, with an efficient design that works for me.

The template's idea is that you can determine the number of doors that each room is equipped with in Construction, and then draw it out on paper or on your computer screen. This will make it easier to plan a layout that is both visually appealing and efficient to your POH.

The file is available for download. You can open it in Windows Paint or another comparable software to modify it on your computer. Another option is printing it out and then take the pieces apart. You can then manipulate them with your hands. There are many rooms that you can use, so you might need to copy and paste or print out more copies to get the desired result.

I am still at the level 50 of construction so I don't have a Dungeon. Please let me know whether you believe I have placed the doors in the wrong place for the Dungeon 2 Door rooms. I wasn't sure whether they were adjacent to or across from each other.

Here is an example of the design I created for my first and second floors: It is a representation of all of the Chapels. My favorite is Guthix's chapel that is on the second floor of my "Royal Suite". Although this leaves me just 4 rooms to build a Dungeon should I ever want one, I'm not sure of any reason to build a Dungeon. Perhaps I'll reconsider in the future, but [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] this is what I envision as my RS "dream home" at the moment.