Some disappointed information in direction of move alongside this Monday early morning, as several media experiments contain demonstrated that prior Chicago Blackhawks ahead Jimmy Hayes was discovered useless at his residence in just Milton [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] , Mass. upon Monday early morning. In accordance toward The Boston Environment, Hayes demise is "not regarded suspicious. We are heartbroken toward discover of the passing of Jimmy Hayes.His heat temperament produced an prompt affect within the locker house and with our supporters. We're happy of the recollections he developed within Chicago, like producing his NHL debut inside 2011. Sending our head and prayers in direction of his familyHayes was a minute-spherical draft decide on 60th all round of the Toronto Maple Leafs within the 2008 NHL Draft and was traded towards the Blackhawks 2 yrs afterwards. He intended his NHL debut with Chicago upon Dec. 30, 2011 within a 3-2 Blackhawks earn earlier mentioned the Pink Wings at the United Centre. Within just Hayes' minute profession NHL sport, he scored his initially reason. His stint inside of Chicago was short, When, as Hayes performed 43 video games throughout a few seasons right before getting traded toward the Florida Panthers upon Nov [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] 4, 2013. He in addition performed with the Boston Bruins and Fresh new Jersey Devils in just his NHL profession, totaling 334 regular monthly period video games with 54 objectives and 55 allows. He too performed within 2 Stanley Cup Playoff game titles, each with the Blackhawks throughout the 2012 postseason. Hayes' young brother, Kevin, was a initial-spherical decide on 24th over-all of the Blackhawks inside the 2010 NHL Draft nevertheless under no circumstances signed with the staff members [link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników] , opting for a no cost representative package deal with the Clean York Rangers. He's at the moment a heart for the Philadelphia Flyers. Tributes in the direction of Jimmy Hayes include been pouring out throughout the net given that the information broke:Absolutely everyone versus the Boston Place appreciates exactly how considerably the Hayes household suggests toward the hockey scene over below, and Jimmy was Quite a lot unanimously most loved by way of absolutely everyone. May well as perfectly comprise been a god inside Dorchester. Can't actually area into phrases how devastating this is for the nearby- Pete Blackburn August 23, 2021Boston School Hockey is heartbroken more than the passing of Jimmy Hayes. Our head and prayers move out toward the full Hayes relatives. I use't even realize if there are the instantly phrases. This is much as well youthful for these types of a Terrific individual in direction of go away this worldwide, and I'm heartbroken. My middle goes out towards Kristen and the boys. RIP Jimmy, your self will be disregarded my mate.

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych Użytkowników]